We have assisted numerous clients with ASIC investigations and enforcement action.
Whether it be assisting with s19 Examinations, banning orders, civil penalty actions or a review of ASIC decisions in the Administrative Appeals Tribunal. Our specialised experience includes both working for and against ASIC. We know how it works so you won’t have to pay for us to learn on the job.
Our packages are designed to provide the best value and service to our clients. From our Business Support Package to our innovative way to send out letters of demand, we have simplified our processes to make things easier for you.
Business Support Package
Our business support package is the ultimate subscription service to support your business at a very affordable price.
The package* includes:
- Standard Terms & Conditions for your business
- Unlimited 15 minute telephone consultations
- Eight (8) letters of demand sent by Accomplish Legal for monies due and payable by your clients/customers under the Terms & Conditions
- No Win No Fee legal costs for court proceedings for monies payable by your clients/customers under the Terms & Conditions. Our Terms & Conditions include terms to recover your legal costs incurred to get the debt paid so that you are not out of pocket
- A 15% discount on our fixed fee work
*Further terms and conditions apply
Letters of Demand
We have joined with Red Debtor for the easiest and most cost effective way to send a letter of demand.
Just fill out a simple form on Red Debtor (www.reddebtor.com.au), and we will send a letter of demand within 1 business day. Your first letter of demand is free to send to show you just how easy it is! From there, our prices are extremely competitive.
For those businesses that require in-house legal services, we provide flexible packages to make sure that your legal needs are covered. Whether you need us for a short term contract or for 1 day a week or month, we are as flexible as you need us to be. You will get the benefit of very experienced lawyers at the most affordable prices.